Sunday, February 4, 2007

Moi, Superfrau!

Finally I have the answer to the question "Who Am I?" Greeks broke down into epsilons and Pi-s,other non-G philos did the same but I am the one who 'knows' it - I am Supergirl!Hurrrrrrraaah! Now I can beat the bad guys with just one slightly raised eyebrow(that's because other than having the Supergirl strain in me I also have the British strain!!), I can make them scrunch their panties into a bunch with my 'Super Panty Scruncher', I can make Charles Carllini sink into his poopy-pot with one mild thrust of my Super Finger (eeeoooo! not there!!! that hurts!!!!) I can even look through my fat neighbor with my Super See-Through Vaporizing Vision ( but I could do that even without my superpowers on a bleak Jan Sunday!) and I can maybe somehow decimate the world's politicians with my Extra-Super-Special Power of Clear Logic (I shall do so by first confounding them with my Super Reason and then when they get into the mighty 'confounded' state I shall push them over the dais with my pinky!!)
If you don't believe I can do all of that....check out my Superhero quiz scores!!!!

....It's a bird, it's a plane! No, It's Supergirl!!!

No comments: